When faced with a recession, most firms cut back on advertising alongside cutting other costs, yet there is a body of evidence that suggests a positive impact for companies that keep advertising during a recession.
• Why do marketers need to continue investing in brand advertising?
• What is the type of advertising that works best under the current circumstances?
• How can TV and Radio brands equip themselves with the right set of tools and arguments so that they can gain in efficiency when they approach their client base, both the advertisers and agencies?
• How can brands defend their share of voice and seize their market opportunity?
• What does a good “long term strategy” mean in this context of crisis?
Hosted by @egtaconnect @globaltvgroup